meet the youth advisory team

the dynamic, fun-loving and irresistible group that provides leadership to the farm bureau youth program is made up of eight individuals.

let's meet them!

kristi moff (team chair)
year in school: college sophmore.
favorite activities: i like to line dance and ride horses.
top strengths: working with kids and coming up with alternatives for things.
if i had one super strength it would be: super strength so I could be amazing at shot and discus.
i am involved in farm bureau youth because i love the people involved and the programs are amazing and have helped e alot over the years.

steven cain

year in school: sophomore

Favorite pastimes: I like to fly R/C airplanes, I love to play frisbee golf, and occasionally write music that makes me feel all fuzzy (a good kind of fuzzy) inside

Top strengths: One of my top strengths is my leadership experience, and teaching others how to be great leaders as well

If I could have one superpower it would be: If I could have one superpower it would be the ability to heal very quickly not just on the outside but on the inside as well.

Why I’m involved in Farm Bureau Youth: I’m involved in Farm Bureau Youth because I was once the camper looking up to the SYC that were at the camps, and now I have a chance to share that same leadership with some more people.


nicholas colston

year in school: junior

hobbies: i don’t have many pastimes because sports takes up most of my time but i like to take hikes or go fishing.

top strengths: are working with people and playing sports.

if i could have one superpower: to be be-able to fly.

why i'm involved: i am involved in farm bureau youth because it is so much fun. you make many good friends and friendships that will last forever.


to meet more of the members, go to www.ofbf.org and visit our youth page!

0 comments: